Weight Loss Watcher

The Weight Loss Watcher needs organization and eyeballs to advance the battle against further weight gain.

..........Destination 170 lbs
.....Position 178 lbs.....
Origin 200 lbs..........

Weight Loss Watcher Information

New year, right? I spent the previous year talking about getting into shape. That hasn't helped. For the second time ever (first = second semester, college) I weigh an even 2 bills. So now I'm blogging about it - maybe that will work off more calories.

My goal is to use this platform to keep track of my activity and weight loss. This extra dose of accountability just might be what it takes to remove the excess weight surrounding the area known formerly as my stomach. For those of you keeping score at home, my goal is 170. I can't remember the last time I saw that number!

Enjoy the ride. Go to the main Weight Watcher page to see my most recent post.