Weight Loss Watcher

The Weight Loss Watcher needs organization and eyeballs to advance the battle against further weight gain.

..........Destination 170 lbs
.....Position 178 lbs.....
Origin 200 lbs..........

Janet Jackson Writing a Weight Loss Book

As a fan of the beautiful Miss Jackson (if you're nasty), I'll be looking forward to her book in which she discusses frequent weight loss and weight gain. I've been stuck in the same fluctuation boat since she was Charlene on Diff'rent Strokes.

Below is an excerpt from a recent interview:

I'm in the midst of writing (about) my journeys of weight loss and weight gain and weight loss. ... It's just really coming from my life, what was going on in my life, from my soul. So many people have asked me about it and how did I do it. Everybody has a story to tell so this is my little story about that portion of my life.