Weight Loss Watcher

The Weight Loss Watcher needs organization and eyeballs to advance the battle against further weight gain.

..........Destination 170 lbs
.....Position 178 lbs.....
Origin 200 lbs..........

1/16/6 Weight Loss Watcher Explication

Prologue
Back to it after a nice, relaxing weekend. Still pushing through, looking forward to the time when working out just feels like part of the day.

Celerity
  • 2.5 mph
Tenure
  • 30 minutes
Scope
  • 1.23 miles
Diversion
Weight Loss Watcher Epilogue
The career of Sir Anthony Hopkins flashed in front of me as I braved the treadmill. That's a pretty long "flash," considering he has made over 100 films. I realized the first time I ever saw this incredible actor, he was John Merrick's doctor in The Elephant Man.

Was it my exhaustion, or did Gwyneth continually refer to him as Antony?